Gorgeous 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom rancher on .56 acres in popular Middle Creek Manor. This beautiful home was built with ease and comfort in mind. With the main floor providing all you need, from a open space concept to laundry room and all bedrooms on the first floor. The hardwood flooring extends throughout the living room and dining room and the stone mantel anchors the room surrounding the gas fireplace. Plenty of cabinet space and counters in the kitchen! Walk down the hallway to the three bedrooms. The primary bedroom and en suite with full walk in closet and upgraded bathroom provides your own oasis in the home. A partial unfinished basement and two car garage (22x22) complete the property. The exterior of the home offers a huge deck (10x16) and front porch overlooking the beautiful yard at the end of a cul de sac.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,663 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Middle Creek Manor
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Partial
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price