3BD/2.5BA on 22.35 rolling acres less than 100 miles from DC/VA/MD. House situated on property with privacy and seclusion. Interior features include vaulted wood ceilings, wood floors, ensuite primary bedroom on entry level floor, all major appliances, granite countertops, screened porch with mountain view, fully finished basement for workouts, workshop and utilities. Exterior features include detached two car garage (24 x 24), with attached workshop (12 x 24) with water, storage shed (10x20), and small wood shed . A very special .7 mile walking or ATV loop on property takes you to private target range on property and through the two creeks on property. Property is located in private HOA with electronic gate. Owner accepting offers until Monday March 29th.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Stick Built, Stone, Wood Siding
3,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Hampshire County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Stone
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price