Beautifully Updated 3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Colonial with full partially finished basement and 2 car garage, on a private cul-de-sac lot. Formal LR with wood burning FP, separate DR, spacious kitchen - breakfast combo. Master BD with private bath w/jetted tub. In Law Suite w/private entrance. Private rear deck and good sized back yard. No HOA fees. Great location convenient to RT 340 for No VA and MD commuters. Close to schools and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Concrete, Glass, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
2,708 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Evitts Run Estates
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other, Glass, Concrete
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price